It's time to register for Fall if you haven't done so already:
- LTA 121 -Introduction to Libraries, Wednesdays from 6-8:45 with Amy Blanchard
- LTA 210 - Library Materials, ONLINE with Anne Chernaik
- LTA 214 - Cataloging and Classification, Thursdays from 6-8:45 with Holly Ledvina
- LTA 230 - Library Public Services, Mondays from 6-8:45 with Susan Gibberman
- LTA 250 - Children's Services, ONLINE with Michelle Carter
If you're at all interested in Children's Services I urger you to take LTA 250 this semester. I only offer this class once every two years or so. It also counts as an elective for either your certificate or associate's degree.
If you're currently registered for LTA 121 and would like to take another LTA course at the same time please contact me at email@example.com and we'll discuss options.