Tuesday, August 19, 2008

LTA 214 book alert!

Hi to all those who in LTA 214. Unfortunately the wrong book was ordered and placed on the shelf for your cataloging class at the bookstore. Those have been removed and the correct book ordered. It won't arrive for a little bit so until then we'll place a copy on reserve at the library and we're working at perhaps having copies of the chapters available until the books are ready.

I know that seven of you have already bought the book. Please return it to the bookstore.

Sorry about this bit of mess!

--Anne

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi could you email me back with this response to the question?

I bought Standard Cataloging for School and Public Libraries is this the INCOrrect book?? Please let me know asap so I can return it to Amazon. thank you,

9:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

my email is

nwolfson22@yahoo.com


thanks

9:20 PM  
Blogger kjp913 said...

My I have the title, author and isbn for the correct book?

Thank you,
Kathy

kjp913@aol.com

10:18 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Here's the info for the correct book:

Introduction to Cataloging and Classification
10th Edition
By Arlene G. Taylor
ISBN-13: 978-1591582359

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home