Monday, April 28, 2008

Retirement and Goodbye

My retirement date of May 30 is quickly appproaching! It has been my privilege to be the Library Technical Assistant Department Chair for these past three years. With the help of an awesome group of LTA Advisory Committee members, fellow faculty and administrators, it has been a learning experience and a roller coaster of progress and set-backs. I want to thank you all for the responsiveness and appreciation you have shown me during this time. I think we have accomplished a lot for the future of the LTA Program, and I am confident that it will thrive under Anne's leadership. I have really enjoyed working for and with all of you! I wish the best for the College of Lake County Library Technical Assistant Program and for all of you as LTAs. Best, Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home